Featured Not resolved

I have been eating Kraft Mac n cheese for as long as I can remember. I have noticed the rapid decline in quality throughout the last few years.

I stayed faithful however. Tonight, I decided to make a box, and I could tell that the noodles were smaller and thinner. When it finished cooking it looked and tasted like cheesy spaghetti. Needless to say I was not happy with it's texture and threw it away.

By looking at the picture you can clearly see it's stringy texture. I don't know if I would eat Kraft again, if what I keep buying looks like this.

Why skimp and cut corners if what made you so great in the first place is no longer great. Sincerely disappointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Dinner Pasta.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20, 2017.

Comments

The smaller noodles are horrible. Kraft, are you listening?????

Yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Even my sister said it doesn't taste the same.

A while back they changed the cheese from powder to a granual substance. Now the quality if the noodles has changed as well as they are either too chewy or too soggy and when mixed has the look and consistency of scrambled eggs. I have made better with store brands and I will not pay more for this garbage.

A lot of Kraft products like Miracle Whip and their salad dressings have a gummy artificial taste that l can't get past. If this is the way Kraft is going I will be avoiding their products like the plague.

Kraft dinner was my favorite since I was a kid.

I could eat it day in, day out and during rough times of my life, ate it every day.

They changed it a couple or 3 years ago and it has an aftertaste like moldy hay bales.

This includes all varieties such as spirals, white cheddar, 3 cheese, etc.

They must have some real stupid sob's working at kraft.

And they want $21.00 a case....these idiots have no shame

Why don't you learn to cook? Are you really so trashy that you have to make boxed Mac and cheese?